Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Morning will suck.  I am going to be opening boxes with urine samples, so it's likely that I piss will be touching my hands.  Again.

Had a meeting with my boss.  Told him about the last I went back there and how piss touched my hands.  Should have told him that I left there a different man than when I came in.  He insisted that no piss touches your hands if you're wearing gloves.  I'm sticking to my guns, and when I go in I believe I'll put on a second pair.

Also, I'll have that nagging woman telling me what to do.  I understand that she knows what she's doing, but it's annoying nevertheless.

Hopefully we'll be done with all this shit (and piss) by 10:30.  The only upside I can think of is that difficult days like this will make the workday go by faster.

Should get up now.  Have been late the past couple workdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment