Sunday, August 4, 2019

Case Of The Shits (I Wish I Had A Less Crass Title, But I Have To Be Transparent)

I am blog posting this just because I want to post twice today.

I had not felt an attack of the shits until tonight.  Coming back from the United match, whereby I stopped by a craft brewery called Blackstack (their Local 770,000 is really good), and thankfully, that pang in my bowels of, "Oh, literal shit's literally about to blow," as I was driving on my street.  Two minutes later I was sitting on the toilet, my underwear (relatively) clean.

I ate a lot, a lot of junky.  I went to the soccer game early enough to take advantage of the "Happy Hour" pricing at some of the concession stands; I bought a hot dog and a slice of pizza, as well as got an MGD Light.  I also woke up early enough today for breakfast at The Bachelor Farmer, where I got a coffee, cinnamon bun and yogurt.  But the latter wasn't it because I had a healthy movement when I got home.  And I'm not sure it's the former, either, because I think the main culprit was the frozen custard I had at Culver's between the game and Blackstack.  Haven't eaten dairy or any frozen ice cream in a while, but it appears as though my Chinese lactose intolerance kicked in.  Either that or the custard was so damn frozen that my body couldn't digest it and just pushed it out.  Or maybe they're both one and the same.

Anyway, I had three more attacks after that one, and I didn't know if it was smart of me to go to Caffetto (where I'm typing this now) and risk getting another attack.  I would probably scuttle downstairs with my laptop to make sure it doesn't get stolen, but it wouldn't look good.  However, so far, so good, and maybe this hot mocha will get rid of the vestiges of the frozen custard out of my colon ... gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment