Friday, August 30, 2019

My iPhone Might Be Messing With Me

So yesterday I go out to my car for afternoon break, like I usually do.  And I close my eyes and try to sleep.  But usually I fail; I just sit there and think.  This time I fall asleep, which is doubly difficult since I actually passed out during lunch, which was two hours prior.

At some point it dawns on me; shouldn't I be up?  It kind of felt as though I was in my car a little too long.  So, even though the nap was nice, I woke myself up and checked my phone's alarm, just in case.  The time was six minutes after I should have come back from break!

What the hell?  You just set and forget alarms, you know?  But after I got back (and hopefully my bosses didn't see, or were too occupied with work to notice), I checked my alarm.  For afternoon break, somehow, that alarm, which was set to go off at 1:15, was not in effect for Thursdays.  However, it was in effect for Sundays.  Therefore, that alarm was supposed to go off Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

That's messed up,  I would never do that intentionally, because that is stupid.

So how did it get that way?

Maybe my phone has a mind of its own?

No comments:

Post a Comment