Saturday, August 24, 2019

Mackin' On The Mom

OK, so I'm Facebook friends with this girl who models.  Don't know her at all, haven't met her personally, but she accepted my friend request because she models (or did at one time) and I requested her.

Recently she went out to the beach with her family, including her boyfriend, sister and mom.  And they're at the beach (even though it was in Pennsylvania and it looked like it was cloudy and thus cool), so they posted bikini pictures.  But the girl, who has modeled in skimpy clothing, was in a one-piece swimsuit.  So was her sister.  But the mom?  Well!  She was out in a daring two-piece bikini!  Mind you, she wasn't model thin.  Actually she was a bit on the porky side, but just a bit.  But she was showing everything -- hip tattoo, possibly belly ring, and gut.

And I've got to admit that I got so hard looking at the mom!  I think that it goes beyond showing skin.  It's the idea that she is of an, ahem, advanced age and she doesn't give a shit about showing skin.  And on top of that, she boldly contrasts showing her figure compared to her two daughters.  It's the sort-of taboo aspect that got me hard.

And I told her (well, on the timeline of her daughter with whom I'm Facebook friends with) that she was hot and showing more skin than her two kids.  The mom laughed it off and said thanks, so I didn't push it and, like, give her an eggplant emoji or something.  All this time I didn't think about her husband, the father, who was also in this group vacation and, obviously, married to the woman I'm perving over.  Is that wrong?

Gotta admit, most of my work day today, I was thinking of that woman and getting an erection.  And then I fantasized that the mom wasn't getting sexually satisfied by the dad (she's a sexual being because she wears bikinis despite being in her fifties, of course) and she thought that I could be her gigolo and fuck her for money.  And the dad was being a cuck, sort of, and approving because he wants her woman to be happy.  And so I obliged the family and plunged balls deep into the mom because, hey, I want to fuck, I want to fuck this woman, and I could use the money.

I feel happiest in my fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment