Saturday, August 31, 2019

I Might Die Tonight, You Never Know

So I am going out to organize my alma mater's football game party.  Meanwhile, the guy whose wife I fooled around with (I didn't know she was married; she was just a stripper) left some, uh, snarky comments on my Facebook.  I saw them a month ago; however, he left them back around December, and I just didn't notice.

Nevertheless, I'm scared shitless.  I have blocked him, but if he had time to leave messages on my statuses, what's not to say he was able to root around my profile and see that I organize parties in the fall?  If he were to be serious enough to come after me, he'd know where I will be tonight -- and he'll make plans.  And if he is crazy enough to stalk his ex, I'm pretty sure he is capable of worse to the person his ex fucked around with.

So, in other words, this might be the last time I ever blog on WAF.  If I'm OK, I'll blog tomorrow as if nothing happened.  But if I don't ... well, you'll know what happened.  Let me just say that I love all of you and I hope you have been entertained reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment