Sunday, September 1, 2019

Sooooooooooooooooooo Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiired

Late game start, got home a bit past 1:30, stayed up on the Internet till 2 … and I'm up now because I have to get to work (filling in for someone who left) at 7.  Plus there's overtime, and since I don't think I want to see my asshole brother unless I absolutely have to (he and his family are coming over for dinner), I might stay at work an extra half-hour and come home at 4:30.  Hopefully it won't be excruciating, and I hope it'll be over at some point in the evening, because I know I will hit the bed, dead tired, at some point soon after eating.

And to think I'll do this all over again next Saturday/Sunday, with the complication that I don't know when I'll need to report for the Vikings game, and thus don't know when I'll need to wake up next Sunday morning.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment