Saturday, September 21, 2019

And Now My Laptop's Fucking Up

Last night I was turning off my computer to get a nap before my alma mater's game (didn't sleep).  I was going to put my laptop off to the side, but as I was doing so, my thumb felt extremely hot.  "Ah!" I told myself as I almost threw my lap down.

It was coming from one particular area: One screw on the bottom of the laptop.  And then I got to thinking about overheating.  I've Googled ways to counteract that, namely by cleaning the vents with an air can and, if I'm so enterprising, cleaning out the insides of my laptop.  I'm a klutz who'll probably wind up destroying my computer if I try that, so I have decided that, when I have the time, I'll just go somewhere and pay someone to do it.

And I should do it soon.  Right now a lot of the lap is getting hot.  They keys I'm typing on are hot, and I don't remember them being so before.  You know, I kicked my laptop (accidentally of course) off of my bed last week.  Did that destroy the fan inside it?

First the car and now this.  I hate my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment