Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I'm Not At My Best Right Now

OK, so the following happened:

  • I had faded dreams of actually registering for a class at the U. yesterday.  Did I research which class?  No.  I did go to the U. for first day of classes.  It has become a ritual of mine, seeing all the hot babes now half my age showing off their midriffs and going to the Student Union to get free food and stuff.  But did I register for a class?  No.  Yep -- another year of staying in place.
  • Brought in my plastic bag from the car because it has my satellite radio in it.  I used the speaker a lot and it needs to be recharged, and I thought it'd be a good time to recharge it.  But when I looked into the bag, just now, it was totally empty.  Apparently I forgot it at work.  And now I am not totally certain that my radio, which I left on a desk to listen to Sunday, will still be there when I go into work this morning.  I swear I made a point to remember everything and, well, I didn't.
  • Oh, and even though I shouldn't have, I was hungry, so just now I pounded through some chips.  OK, maybe more than some.  I need to wake up in five hours and I'll be going to sleep with processed food churning in my gut.
Yeah, I'm not at my best right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment