Sunday, September 8, 2019

Getting Busier

So I thought that I would be busy today (today being Sunday), but after going to work, I could relax.  Well, I would be doing other things after the Vikings game.  For one thing, there is a block party going on, and I thought I would skip dinner at the stadium to eat there.  And for another, I haven't been to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) in a while, and I usually stop by and relax there after working Vikes games.  So, yeah, I'll be busy doing fun stuff.

But then I met an old friend at our game-viewing party.  And even though I think the alcohol probably prompted her to say it, she invited me to a trivia event at a craft brewery this (Sunday) evening, around the time I would hit the strip bar.  But … assuming that the trivia won't last long, I could skip dinner at Oooohssssssss-Baaaaanhk (or eat just a little bit), walk all the way to my car, drop off my stuff, hang out at the block party and nibble/chow down on more food, then use the light rail to get to the site of trivia night.  Finally, after that's all done, then I can go to the nudie club, a lot later than I would go there on Vikings nights.  That's a daunting list.  I'm exhausted just looking at what I wrote for my day after I wake up.

But you know what?  I think it'll be fun, and therefore it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment