Friday, September 6, 2019

I wanted to spend my morning at Caffetto leisurely going through the Internet.  But before yesterday evening My Fucking Mother once again nagged on me about her fucking miles, and I am scared as shit that it's now too late to get them.  So I tossed and turned before going to sleep, and I decided that I had to go to the library in the morning, just in case I needed to scan something.

Welp, here I am at the library, and best as I can tell, I didn't need to scan anything.  This isn't wasted time, but I've spent 90 minutes trying to straighten out just why in the fuck My Fucking Father has miles for some flights but My Fucking Mother doesn't.  I think I know why, but frankly, I want to get the hell out of here because I want to 1) stuff my face with fast food; 2) get a shave, and 3) get to work in time, where I'll probably be dead tired because I was at the library when in the morning when I really didn't want to be.

But hey, at least I got a workstation at the library with the soft, good headphones!

No comments:

Post a Comment