Friday, September 6, 2019

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Thursday, September 5:
  • Not being to fall asleep right after a shower because my long hair hadn't dried had frustrated me to the point where I finally went to Great Clips to shave it all off.  Still haven't figured out exactly how much I should tip, but with tip it was (and I have a receipt, but in case I lose that): $19.
  • Back to Monday, aka Labor Day, where I spent the afternoon going to the Minnesota State Fair one last time.  I love it so much I even paid full-price for a ticket at the stand there, something I didn't plan doing.  This was my fifth day there, and frankly, I could have gone a sixth because I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do.  Through almost three hours I ate my way down the bucket list -- fried pickles, Duck Drummies at Giggles, the Sno-Cone Waffle Sundae (the New Food Of The Fair for 2019 but in a very divided plurality, mind you) and Dessa's Night Drive ice cream at the Hamline Church Dining Hall, and finally a second helping of the sweet Berry-Go-Round sour at the Rathskeller and a lavender lemonade at the Farmers Union.  With tip for the sour I spent a whopping (but not sorry): $59.75.
  • My fourth time at this year's Fair was Friday, August 30.  Got more new food I wanted to eat: the shrimp-and-grits fritters at Funky Grits and Red Hot Sausage from Tejas.  To drink I had a couple drinks I've had before and wanted again.  I think I have had the Mini-Donut beer from the Ball Park Cafe.  I know I Have had the Pina Colada from Manny's Tortas.  With tip for the beer I spent a total of: $30.50.
  • To Thursday the 29th, where I went to Hooters because I really wanted to use that month's calendar coupon.  Got mozzarella sticks for free for purchasing an Angry Orchard and boneless wings.  I wanted a small beer, but the hot bartender gave me a big one.  Don't want to be swindled into an upcharge, no thank you.  With tip: $21.25.
  • I also went to Hooters because ******e texted me out of the blue to say she was having a party close to the Mall Of America.  Now, I haven't seen her in a couple years.  Heard from a guy ******e probably serviced that she had a boyfriend.  Why then, out of the blue, did she invite me to a party?  Beats me, but she's a master cock-sucker, so even though it was a school night, I went down there.  Unfortunately, she got weird on me.  She let me fuck her for the first time ever, but she was very reluctant to suck my dick, and when I put my penis inside her vagina, she refused to kiss me.  She used to be so affectionate.  I only had time to see ******e, even though there were two other girls there, so payment to ******e plus cover equals: $170.
Good through September 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment