Thursday, September 12, 2019

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: August

Wish I had more time to gaze at the babes.  If I was able to have this hung up, I would be able to ruminate over the dozen hotties of August, see if someone strikes my eye, and then see if it's the same the next day.

Without that, I don't think it'll matter much if I just use the five minutes I had a couple days ago and a quick glance now to see who I like best.

On the whole it's a good month, although I think the big photo, featuring Destiny of Fairview Heights, Ill., (I've eaten at that Hooters -- twice!) wearing a red one-piece, is the worst.  A one-piece bikini hides the body of Tiffany out of Orchard Park, Ill., and a turn to side profile and hugging up against a brick wall (??) ruins the photo of the otherwise buxom Amanda (of ... Fairview Heights, Ill., also!  Didn't the editors see that they had two waitresses from the same restaurant on the same month?), sporting big boobs in a yellow bandeau top.

The rest are great, even Michaela Hoffman of Sanford, Fla., who got a big picture last year but is relegated to a smaller one here (even though she still looks hot).  I will give third place to Christa of Harlingen, Tex.; she has long brown hair, large and deep brown eyes, and a bikini bottom with holes designed into the pattern (for lack of a better term), but she's in side profile.  Second goes to Elizabeth, from Springfield, Mo.; she has her left arm covering up her left tit, but she's showing off a sparkling, deep red two-piece bikini and light eyes you can just disappear into.

But the grand prize goes to Fort Worth's Sabrina.  Two-piece is a dark gray/light gray pattern.  She has dark hair and eyes.  But what's really going for her is her pose: She's putting her hands on her hips like she's saying, "You're sporting a big dick there, U-Dub!  Now get over here so I can pump it and suck it and fuck!!!"

I'll try and jerk off to this month before the year is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment