Thursday, September 19, 2019

But What If I'm Wrong?

And now I'm scared that I said too much on my e-mail to him.  Maybe the Internet is wrong; maybe I'm wrong and that it's not the starter after all?  You know, maybe I am a crank that just needed a vector toward which I can funnel my anger after my triple non-start on Monday, and of course complainers on the World Wide Web would supply that in spades.  Sure, there's something wrong, and sure, it shouldn't be happening to such a young car.  But maybe there is a viable explanation for it, and maybe I'm not the one to figure it out because, you know, I'm not a mechanic.

Maybe I should chill and just let them figure this out.  Not to say I shouldn't have a healthy skepticism, but maybe they really do want to make things right.  Look, all I want is a correct diagnosis and to leave the dealership with that non-starting issue fixed.  And I hope the dealership feels the same way.

Now see me fly off the handle tomorrow after they tell me nothing's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment