Sunday, September 29, 2019

Everything ... Sucks Right Now ... ?

I don't know what's up with me, but I think everything sucks right now.  Don't know why, since really, nothing really sucks right now.

So why am I upset?  Well, my team lost, and I think that's a lot of it.  Oh, I also fucked a stripper last night, but she was faking an orgasm and she didn't kiss me after we got done.  And you know, I'm all strung out from working all day and running around all night.  And there's a lot of coffee in my veins, and that ain't good.

I should be happier.  I'm going on vacation soon.  But damn, I haven't packed yet.  Come to think of it, I haven't set my fantasy football teams either.  And I need to wake up early 'cause I'm going to work in the morning.  So I have a lot of stuff to do and no time to do it.  Dang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment