Sunday, August 11, 2019

I Now Live In A Whorehouse, Finally!

With ******e coming over and giving me a handjob last evening, I have achieved an incredible milestone.  I have had chicks come over for some somethin'-somethin' before (******e has been over a couple times already).  But I have had three strippers cum over for some sexual activity -- in my house ... in my parents' house ... over the past eight days.  Three in eight.  I didn't think I would have the money, let alone the, um, "energy," let alone the means, to pull this off.  But I just did.

I wonder if the neighbors have noticed all the strange cars and hot women that have been shuttling in and out of the house the past week.  If so, I wonder if one of them will blab to my parents once they get home.  Eh, no matter.  What's done has been done -- and it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment