Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Restful Night ... So I Can Do Nothing

I think my body was telling me yesterday to go to bed early, and indeed I did ... around 11:30, in fact.  Seven good hours of sleep, and I feel much better.

By the by, I forgot to get coffee yesterday at work.  I was so determined not to mess up at work that I blew through my morning break.  It felt kind of nice not needing coffee, and it felt as though I didn't need it until I ran out of energy at night.

So now I feel refreshed -- which helps since there's a week left until my parents come home and I haven't done diddly squat about cleaning up the house or organizing my things.  But frankly, the place will still be a nice, and for the time being.  I have a United Match to go to tonight, then I need to bring the old car in and go to the Internet Cat Video Festival in St. Paul tomorrow.  Then, on Friday, someone's coming over for some vicious hand lovin'.  Hopefully I'll have enough energy to do all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment