Saturday, August 31, 2019

No Rest For This Wicked Boy

What I want right now is an evening at home, to myself, where I don't have to do anything.  Of course, I pine for this because I don't have evenings off, at least for the time being.

Wednesday was the last day where I just had to go to work and then home.  But that'll be it for a while:

  • Thursday: I got invited to a stripper party
  • Friday: Wanted to go to the State Fair
  • Saturday: It's late, but my alma mater will start football season, and I am hosting
  • Sunday: Well, I will be home, but there's a chance I will be participating in a fantasy football league draft then
  • Monday: See Sunday
  • Tuesday: Going to the USWNT match at Allianz Field
  • Wednesday: Will probably be home because of my other fantasy football league, which has its auction that evening
So it'll be Thursday where I can just relax and watch TV, in this case football.  God, I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment