Saturday, August 10, 2019

But the thing is is that she is extremely friendly to other co-workers, but she is just really cold and impersonal to me.  Is what I have said in the past (whatever that was) so bad that she just thinks I'm a bad person?  Because some of the things she has said to me are, frankly, downright rude, and I don't think I deserve it.

Hey, to be clear, she is totally professional.  Well, I should be clearer than that: If I have a question, she'll answer it, and that is the absolute minimum I feel I am entitled to at work.  If I don't have that, then there's a problem.  But beyond that ... there's nothing beyond that.  And while it's not necessary for anything beyond that, dammit, it makes for a difficult work atmosphere.  And, frankly, that's her doing, not mine.  This is one of the drawbacks to being totally by-the-book at work; I can never relax around her.

And yet it's inevitable I'll ask her questions today.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment