Sunday, August 11, 2019

Stripper Cleaners, Can You Hear Me?

I thought I had one stripper, ***e*, lined up to clean the house before my folks came home, but apparently she has ghosted me.  ****m*, who was one of the babes who came over to the house to wank my dick, said when she was here that she cleans houses, and I told her that I'll let her know if I need her.  Well, since ***e* isn't answering her Messenger, I texted her yesterday to see if she can come over and do it.

Well, fuck me, but she hasn't answered my text.  I texted her again this morning, and still I haven't heard from her.  Shit, man, I might have to go to Plan C.  Yet another stripper who came over to the house to wank my dick, *****a, said she would be willing to clean my house -- at an exorbitant price, but she would.  I told her to hold off on that.  I also asked if I could ask her on short notice, and she said she has no work for the next week-and-a-half.

That's my fall-fallback option.  I'll give ****m* a couple more hours.  If I don't hear from her, I'll text *****a to see if she can do it tomorrow.  And I hope to Buddha she'll answer.  Ah!  This is so stressful!  And ah!!  Strippers are so flighty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment