Monday, August 26, 2019

So yesterday, after dinner, my parents were going to go out for a walk.  But it started raining, and so they decided not to walk.  Mother bursts through the door and shouts -- to me, since I was the only one in the house -- that they were coming back.  I didn't answer because she was just shouting into the ether, and besides, what does it matter, they're back.

And so Mother says, "Hello-hello-hello?!?!" so apparently she does want an answer, and since she's all hyped about it, I get off of my bed and open my door: "Yeah-yeah-yeah, what's the matter?" very gently, to which she replied, very rudely: "I just wanted to say that we aren't walking because it started raining.  It's no big deal! (emphasis mine)"

OK -- you scream that I don't hear you, and when I say that I do hear you, you scream at me for talking.  Do you know how you psycho you sound?  And you do it every single fucking time!!!

And what's worse is that I can't articulate my feelings to her, partly because I'm bad at finding the right words, partly because it might get lost in translation, and partly because I don't think it's any use.

THIS IS WHY I GO TO THERAPY!!!  YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL WHEN YOU DO THIS, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GODDAMN TELL YOU!!!

---

Going to the Fair now.  Fuck this noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment