Monday, August 12, 2019

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Sunday, August 11:
  • Well, I charged everything on August 11, so we'll go back to Saturday the 10th, where, while at work, I get a surprise text from ******e, who stood me up when I thought we were gonna get down about two months ago.  I did not know when the coincidence of both her texting me for some action and my parents being out of the house would ever come again, so I suggested instead of going to a place she had (and bargaining her down in the process), she should just come over again, to which she agreed.  Even though I came the night before from *****a, I was able, after a while, to ejaculate to ******e's hand.  She was gone as soon as she stepped through my front door.  No goodbye kiss?  Hrmph.  Paid her: $120.
  • Went to Glam Doll in the evening after I started The Big Clean-Up.  I was ready to settle down a bit past 9:30 when, around 10:30, they closed.  I thought they had more than enough donuts.  Well, guess these guys are wavering on closing time again.  At least they gave me a free donut.  Sadly, I forgot the exact amount, so I am basing this on a previous night where I got a donut and a pour-over.  With tips, I am going to say I spent: $10.37. (ETA at 8:28 p.m. on September 12 that I apparently wrote the exact amount down on my FQ: $12.63.)
  • Because I had plenty of night ahead of me, I went around the corner to Tilt.  For a pinball bar, they have plenty of good food.  In fact, that's what I initially planned to do down there -- eat at the bar and leave.  (I have a receipt for my tacos and beer.)  But on this night the place wasn't so crowded, so I decided to play some pinball.  And I reminded myself why I'm so terrible at it.  Just spent: $1.
  • On Friday the 9th, after work, *****a came over for the first time ever.  Tip, incels: If you open up your heart (and your wallet), you can get as much arousal from diddling the girl into arousal as you think you would getting sex from her.  Do I like the price, however?  No: $150.
  • Went to Milkjam afterward because it was my last Friday free of my folks.  (Plus I needed to loosen my muscles after mowing the lawn.)  No crowding of the door nor lining up inside when you're not supposed to.  In fact, it looked like the party ahead of me was waiting to go inside a little too long.  With tip (after my first and second choices for ice cream were denied because they sold out): $5.
  • I was then going to Up-Down to splurge on a pizza.  But then I remembered that there is a place right in front of it called Caffery's Deli where I always wanted to go.  Now was that time!  Just got a cheesesteak, and as an indication of what the joint was like, the cashier had to shake loose change in the tip (industrial-sized mayonnaise) jar for my change.  The sandwich was nice.  Total with tip (I gave the change back and then some): $9.50.
  • I still went to Up-Down though, to play.  This place was packed, and yet I remember a downtown place called Rusty Quarters, and a small arcade in the western suburbs, and even the old Picadilly Circus in The Mall Closest To Me ... and all of them went out of business.  How has this place managed to not just survive but thrive?  Maybe it was waiting for the marketplace to mature; maybe these guys opened up just as Generation X finally had disposable income and wanted a place to relive their youth.  Who knows?  Turned a dollar into tokens, then saw that, for some reason, many of the games I wanted to play were already loaded up with credits.  Wish I had known that before I spent that: $1.
  • Thursday, August 8: Busy day.  Brought the old car in for service (long story short: The air conditioning is so old that they would have to upgrade it before looking into what's wrong, so the final cost probably would be in the thousands; I declined; and I don't think I even got charged for a diagnostic fee).  Wanted to drop by a stripper party, but decided instead to just go straight to the Cat Video Festival out in St. Paul.  It's weird to eat food, let alone a pork sandwich, at a Cat Video Festival, but maybe that's just me.  I forget the total amount I spent there, which includes a beer and tip.  Maybe this is a sign I should blog post these EWRs even more frequently.  I am guessing that the total is: $24.50.
  • To Wednesday the 7th -- maybe I spent cash on this day?  Who knows?  (Gah!  I am so bad at remembering EWRs this time around!)  The U.S. Open Cup Semifinal between the Loons and the Timbers was at this night.  I think I spent cash on a big, girthy and very good lingua (?) sausage hot dog and a Loon Juice.  I'm guessing -- guessing -- that the amount was: $21.50.
I finally do an EWR that covers less than a week and I'm sketchy about the amounts of three line items.  Fuck me.  Anyway, I'm good through August 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment