Thursday, August 1, 2019

It's National IPA Day ...

... and I have already gone to one craft brewery, Insight, to have two beers (not planned; got one, then saw that they had a special keg for the occasion, so I bought another; oh, and I needed these beers after being sent to the lab the entire afternoon).  And I plan on going to another one, Surly, because they're giving away t-shirts.

I should be there by now, but I was so ... uh, tired that I took a nap.  Just woke up, realized I hadn't blogged for the day yet, so here I am.  I might be too late for the t-shirts, but still, I'm going to leave after doing this (and seeing the beginning of the NFL Hall Of Fame Game -- can you believe it's already football season?!) because I need to keep up appearances by going to one of the two places our alumni group watches football games.  Hope I have enough ... uh, energy to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment