Friday, August 9, 2019

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: July

I think that this is the sexiest month I have ever seen in the Hooters calendar, this or last.  Not really a dud among the dozen.  If anything, the "worst" would be the main chick, Emily of Clearwater, Fla., and that's because she's wearing a one-piece and for some damned reason she's been forced to hold what looks like a blue tow rope.  But she's sexy, she's a redhead, and she's got cleavage for days.

So do Ashley out of Costa Mesa, Calif., and Averey of Mesa, Ariz., so at least they have something going for them.  She's not showing much ass, but Baylee (Destin, Fla.) has it turned around, and it looks nice.  Alexis of Ft. Myers, Fla. has a nice smile and is wearing a cute, red-white-and-blue-striped (this is the month of Independence Day, after all) two-piece.  Causey of Baltimore is wearing a, shall we say, more on-the-nose patriotic two-piece bikini, and she's saluting.  I'm saluting too -- with my hard dick!!!

(An aside: One of the babes here hails from my hometown Mall Of America, Emma.  She is also wearing a 4th of July-themed bikini, and she also is sexily putting her hands on her hips.  If you've ever seen her waitress at Hooters, she's hot as advertised.  But I have not seen her there in months; is she still there, or is she gone?  Oh, and to be honest, she also was a bad waitress.  She once forgot to put in my order.  I think Emma was coasting on her looks, as hot as though they may be.)

And speaking of hands on hips, those are the best features of Albuquerque's Alana and Savannah, Ga.'s Taylor, although the latter has piercing brown eyes!  I'll give third place to Shelby out of Hollywood, Calif., for her light-blue two-piece and her deep cleavage and her hot abs.  Second place goes to Jessica, hailing from Pembroke Pines, Fla.; she's sportin' a red two-piece bikini and a delicious smile.  But first place is an upset -- it goes to one of the three babes with the smallest-sized photo for the month, Aleisha out of Knoxville, Tenn.  She's wearin' a deep red two-piece, and the straps of the tops fall of the shoulders -- nice!  Moreover, she's got a fantastic smile that somehow shows a hardened maturity to her.  It wouldn't shock me to learn that she's married and has three kids.  And although she's turned a quarter-turn away from the camera, you can still see Aleisha's hard body.

So congratulations, Aleisha!  And now I will masturbate to all of you, even though I have a stripper coming over to the house to give me a handjob!!  I can cum consecutive days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment