Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Either My Parents Or Popcorn Or Overtime Is Aggravating Me

I've been in a tizzy all day.  I did the smart thing and did the bulk of my clean-up duties (taking shit to storage, hiding stuff in my closet, hiring a stripper to clean the house) several days before my parents come home, so I don't have any last-minute worrying.  There is still some shit I need to do (taking out the garbage, cleaning up the dining room table, taking the shredded credit card applications to the recycling bin), but I feel as though everything in the house is in order.

Good thing too, because I am roiling inside right now.  In my head I feel like there's so much shit I have to do and too little time to do it.  What do I need to do?  Frankly, I don't know.  Maybe my parents coming home soon is just pissing me off.  Or maybe it's the popcorn, buttered like hell (just the way I want it), that is making me crabby.  Or the fact that I am coming in an hour early for overtime, and I need to wake up in about four hours, is making me anxious as fuck.  Or maybe it's all of those things.  I'm just not in a good frame of mind right now, and I think having abbreviated sleep will make things worse.

These are the times I have a blog for, but I don't think I'll feel cathartic after publishing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment