Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Addendum To: The Hunt For The M1 (Scheduled Post)

Yeah, about what I said about going to another library to find a paper copy of the M1?  I decided at work yesterday to not even bother.  Late in the day we were offered overtime where we could come in early in the morning.  Assuming I do wake up early, I would fortify myself for the long day ahead by stopping by the gas station to pick up a large coffee and one sugary drink to keep me awake throughout the day.  And adhering to my principle of shoveling all my expenses to one day, that means that I would get gasoline for my car (I'm about to run out) after work ... and that would also mean that it would be a good time to go to the library and make copies of all my tax forms.  So, if I'm spending all this money today, I don't think I could spare a day running around finding the M1.  Therefore, I just went back to My Library, where I know there are paper copies lying around, and picked one (actually two, just in case) up.

This lines up my week well.  I just finished the M1, no mistakes (knock on wood).  Tomorrow, assuming that I don't fall asleep while driving because of my long day (knock on wood) I will go to a library between work and home to make copies of my tax returns, then get gasoline for my car (hopefully gas prices haven't shot up because of the Russian hacking of that oil pipeline that's affecting prices in the South), then be home at a decent hour.  Then I'll put all my contact information on my returns and then file them ... well, between now and Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment