Monday, May 17, 2021

Hottest Babe Of The Hooters Calendar: April

I am keeping this review shorter because I am kind of buzzed from drinking the rest of the Mango Honey tonight, but I don't think I'll have the time to review these women while I have the test scoring job during weeknights.

Fifteen babes in total.  Six stand out.  In reverse order:
  • Sixth Place: Sam, Fairview Heights, Ill.  Blonde, and she's posing under a shower outdoors.  She is posing side profile so I don't have a good look at her body, and her right hand is in front of her body (at least the way we see her) because it is cupping the trickle of water from the shower.  But assuming I vacation in St. Louis this year, I have a shot of getting her autograph.
  • Fifth: Jenise, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.  Long, brown hair, devious smile.  Wearing a black one-piece, but she's posing away from us, three-quarters.  That means she's showing her butt ... well, not really, since the bikini basically covers up the whole ass.  But I love her smile and her covered dumper.
  • Fourth: Baylee, Brandon, Fla.  Long blonde hair and a neutral expression.  She has a two-piece.  The bottom's a bikini, but the top is like a shirt.  And she' pulling the shirt up and down, showing a small part of her belly, as if she's taking it off.  That's why she lands in 4th.
  • Third: Sofia, out of Miami.  Long brown hair, orange two-piece, innocent smile.  That's all she offers, but with so many of the women in this month (and really throughout the calendar) posing with their damn arms in front of them, such a basic pose is a major plus.
  • Second: Savannah, St. Peters, Mo.  I've noticed that for this month there is a lot of swimsuit pulling.  I don't know why, and I don't know if this just happened for this month or you usually see and I just haven't noticed it until now, but I like it; it gives the sense that the Hooters waitress is going to take off her clothes.  Here, she's pulling at the light blue strings of her bikini bottom.  Also, the top doesn't have a whole lot of fabric.  She has thin eyes and her boobs are small, but what she's wearing -- and acting as if she's about to take off -- more than make up for the physical attributes I may not prefer.  Also, St. Peters is a St. Louis suburb, so there is a chance I can drop by her Hooters restaurant and get a signature from her as well.
  • First: Samanta (shouldn't it be "Samantha?"), Lakeland, Fla.  Long brown hair, and what I think is a black two-piece bikini.  The top has those criss-crossing strings that form "x"'s across her body.  Well, Samanta is pulling on the strings that sit on her stomach.  You can't take off your bikini that way, but for some reason, I love it.  Her smile is very enticing, too.
So congratulations, Samanta, even though I think her name is a typo and Hooters damn well needs to spend more time proofreading.  Anyway, I'll masturbate to these women as soon as I have the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment