Sunday, May 2, 2021

Second Shot And I Feel Fine-Ish

I've got arm soreness and I feel achy, especially around the head.  But I felt that way after receiving my first shot.  Well, maybe my arm feels more sore now, and I am not as groggy as I was.

This has absolutely no basis in science, but I wonder if the severity of side effects one feels when taking the vaccines reflects how good or bad one would have gotten if one was infected with COVID-19.  But maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Yeah, I'm feeling strangely fine.  There is still fill-in work on Sundays, but as a precaution I decided not fill in today.  But if I wake up feeling fine as well, there would not be a need to say someone else would have to work for me.

At any rate, assuming that there is only a one-in-ten chance that two weeks from now I will get the 'Rona despite being fully vaccinated -- I guess I'll take those odds -- I will be emerging from the tunnel, and I will be bathed in the light of survival.  Heh.  Yesterday may be more momentous than I know now.

No comments:

Post a Comment