Saturday, May 8, 2021

My Paranoid Masseuse

So last/Friday night I texted ******a, the stripper who massages me while I'm naked, to see if we could arrange something for today or tomorrow or next week or what have you.  She is, well, the paranoid sort.  She has said, repeatedly, that people are listening in on her through wi-fi.  It has gotten so bad that apparently she has spoken with both her cellphone company and the company that powers her wi-fi many, many times to give her new numbers and not give away her information.  I don't get where she's coming from with this nor where she's going with this.  But given that she has questions about the coronavirus and the vaccines, and she believes Hillary Clinton is the devil, maybe I shouldn't be surprised that paranoia is her modus operandi.

Per that mindset, she has told me that she prefers me not to text.  However, when I have "mistakenly" texted her, sometimes she, well, texts back.  I don't quite understand how, um, paranoid you can be when you do the thing you don't want me to do?  So I just shrug.  Besides, I can't call her (her preferred mode of communication, at least until this "they're all watching me" phase [if it is a phase] is over) because then my parents will overhear that I'm paying for massages.

But after today, I don't think I have a choice.  She answered my text from yesterday with a voicemail from today, where, at least for today, she insisted that she does not like texts.  I did call her back -- from home because, thankfully, my parents were out -- to see if I could see her this afternoon.  But I got to thinking that ******a may not be in, let's just say, a good mindset right now.  I continue to try to coax her into touching my pee-pee, and seeing her in this really paranoid state, where it seems as though I also did something wrong in her eyes, makes me think the massage, and the visit, isn't going to be good, and forget about getting a handjob.  Also, My Mother is getting anxious over this settlement from Blue Cross Blue Shield thing, and I think I need to deal with this now even though the settlement has to be sent in by November.  I see these signs and think that, you know, maybe I won't see her today.  So I am not.

I let her know this.  By voicemail.  Of course.  Guess that's how it's going to have to be from now on.  I just hope she's gotten the message by now, seeing as though I should be there by now.  Guess I'll call her again and hope she ain't mad, or paranoid, although the latter may already be a given.

No comments:

Post a Comment