Sunday, May 2, 2021

My Misogyny Is Back

Couldn't help but notice this.  I was at a Target, whose pharmacy is now run by CVS, in ... well, I guess I could call it an exurb because it's not as if we were out in the sticks, but I was pretty darn far away from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul.  I had feared the worst, as I usually do; namely, that I would be facing blowback not only for getting a vaccine in a part of the state that, I'm guessing, is not pro-vaccine, but also for being Asian.

Thankfully, I was not confronted with either either time I went up there.  But this is a relatively more rural area than my suburb, and so Republican denial and selfishness over the coronavirus pandemic was apparent.  To be more specific, both times I saw noticed shoppers at Target who did not wear a mask.  At all.  Not even masks where they expose the nose in a way akin to a guy tucking his undies underneath his dick.  None.  And no one at Target stopped them and told them to put one on or leave.  Because FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was disappointing.  And even more disappointing was this second time up there, yesterday afternoon, when there were a bunch of babes, hot babes, that just sauntered into the store sans masks.  In particular I remember these two tattoo-covered, hardcore-lookin', bolt-on bitches who would probably bite my dick off if we started to do it -- I'd like it, of course -- and they totally gave off an attitude of, "Don't tell me to wear a mask, fucking asshole" as they went through the front door.  I don't think they thought they could get away with it because they're babes.  But I still feel myself reaching that conclusion.

Why aren't there more physically attractive women who also observe the rules because they want to protect the health of their community?  Shit, man, you can expose everything else if you wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment