Sunday, June 20, 2021

Addendum To: Where My Whores At?

So to give you all an update. ...

I bit the bullet and reached out to a couple of stripper girlfriends I haven't spoken to since the pandemic began.  One, **y, I tried to negotiate with, but she would have had to shoo her daughter out of her townhome, and then after I told her how much I was willing to spend, she didn't text me back.  The other, ****a, gave me some noise about, "Well, since you're my friend I thought you could tip me more, because I have to take out all this time just for you!"  You don't upsell friends, for fuck's sake.

So I'm all alone again, naturally, no woman available to yank, suck, and/or ream me to corporeal peace.  However ... out of the blue, *****a, my activist stripper girlfriend who is/was in Dallas, Messengered me: "What are you doing next weekend?"  She thought of me!  I'm happy about that.  Unfortunately, I have a friend (not a stripper friend, but, like, a real friend) who is up here (from, ironically, Dallas) and I want to see her too, and since I'm busy doing the test scoring thing during the week, I might have to resort to seeing both, somehow, next weekend, even though I really, really want to see soccer, too.

I'll figure it out.  I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment