Tuesday, June 29, 2021

My Parents, Gah

Even though I have test scoring job right now, right this very minute, Mother wanted me to look up how to put a part in the brand new sewing machine she just bought.  And she wanted me to look up the instructions for the sewing machine tonight.  And Father gave me the Sugar Sewerwater Soup to eat again, even though I'm not done eating the bun he packed for me (which, by the way, Mother made for me).  And I have to drink the rest of the coffee I got from work.  And I want to drink the rest of the pop I have in the fridge, too.  And I need to do all this crap and hit the hay early because I volunteered to come in early for overtime tomorrow morning.

Man, why are my folks pummeling me with stuff when they know I'm still working in the evening?  I mean, I don't want to be bothered by their stuff when I should be working.  I want to do my own thing when I should be working!

No comments:

Post a Comment