Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Where My Whores At?

So I have a planned day off coming up and I wanted to loop back with ****e to see if we could get around to fucking after that weird anxiety attack that apparently led her to get her friend or john or whatever to take her to the doctor's or something.  I've tried texting her the past couple days but she hasn't replied.  She usually replies.  Either she's on vacation, she's ghosting me, or something's fishy.

There is another babe, *****a, who I could go to.  We also had plans to mess around, long time ago, but she's been caught up with protesting around the area.  I don't mind that; I think that's one of the sexiest things about her.  But I could use a good wank, and she's too busy fighting for justice to please lil' ol' me.  I understand.  I miss her, but I understand.

Oh, and my stripper masseuse, ******a -- I wanted to get a massage from her over the weekend, but she said she has been busy because her car was totaled.  Oh no!  I believe her, but damn, what bad luck for her.  Plus the stretch of the highway I use to get to her has been shut down the past few weekends, so I take that as a sign I shouldn't see her for awhile, at least until she gets her affairs in order.

I cannot reach out to any other stripper because I haven't seen nor spoken to them since the pandemic began.  So right now, I don't know where I can go to get my urges soothed.  Where my whores at?

No comments:

Post a Comment