Saturday, June 19, 2021

Maybe I Should Have Mowed The Lawn Today

On the one hand it's been two weeks.  On the other it's been terribly dry.  Still, with our sprinkler system greening up the front yard (but not the back; parents recently decided they don't want the sprinklers in the back to be programmed to run), I've been looking at the front and I think the grass at least there is long enough for me to cut.

Proffered that to Father for lunch today.  He said it was not necessary.  I don't know about that, especially since there finally is going to be rain -- and apparently a hellacious rainstorm is coming -- tomorrow and it might behoove us to trim the grass, front and back, because it'll grow exponentially after the precipitation tomorrow.  But I didn't bring it up again, and I got really drowsy after dinner, and I fell asleep between around 6:15 and 8, and now as I type this it's too late, and blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment