Friday, June 4, 2021

Expenses Without Receipts

Wow, I haven't done this in a while.  But since I have so few EWRs, it's not such a big deal.  Starting from Thursday, June 3:
  • Well, we need to go back to Sunday, May 30, where I pushed my schedule so late that when I dropped by ******a's place for a massage, she told me she only had time to massage me for 25 minutes instead of our usual 50.  Twenty-five minutes isn't enough time, so I only have myself to blame for halving my massage.  But at least she acceded to my request to massage my whole ass.  That felt nice!  And on the bright side, it only cost me: $40.
  • I'm going backwards this date ... one of the reasons I did push my schedule so late was because I insisted on going to Hooters and using a coupon.  I am feeling more and more confident that I can eat indoors with people around and act like it's normal.  I am still inflating what I usually add in tips to help "the little guy," even though Hooters is far from a mom-and-pop operation.  Still, with tip, the 20 boneless wings (the coupon gave me ten free if I paid for ten) set me back: $24.
  • Oh, and before that I went to Glam Doll.  The Night Moves was available, but I opted for a new donut that had a thin slice of pie crust stabbed on top of it.  Nice filled donut.  I also rounded up tip to pay: $5.
  • Back to Saturday, April 24.  Man, I used to get stressed over how many EWR entries I had to fill out during a month, and now I'm stressing out about how there are so few I do that I am filling a blog post with two months' worth of them.  And these dwindling line items are filtering down to the same things.  To wit: I went to ******a's place on this day for a massage, a "full session" one.  Cost: $80.
  • Saturday the 17th -- ******a, again: $80.
  • And I finally dug through my back pockets to store new quarters that should be in mint condition: $1.
  • Friday, April 16 ... fucked ****e, for: $120.
So, uh, yeah.  That's it.  Even though this stretches back to April.  I keep saying this: I need to stay on top of this.

Anyway: Good through June 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment