Monday, June 14, 2021

Want To Let You All Know About This Health Thing I Have, Part Two

Over the past, oh, couple weeks, I have thrown up in my mouth, oh, a few to several times.  And it's not, like, vomit vomit.  But, you know, you're just mind your own business and some bile just comes up through your throat out of nowhere.  Know what I mean?  That is what is happening to me.

If I recall correctly, I have thrown up in my mouth shortly after I get up.  Oftentimes lately I've been lying down shortly after I eat.  I have heard that you shouldn't lie down so soon after you eat because indigestion and heartburn occur much more easily that way and thus ... well, puking in your mouth.  That also may be an indication I am eating too many fried foods and acidic drinks, i.e. Coke and Pepsi, and maybe I should cut down, but I know my lack of self-control when it comes to pop.

Every time I vomit up my throat I think I am scalding and scarring my esophagus with hydrochloric acid.  Do that enough times and I'll end up ruining my throat.  If that happens, well, you heard it here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment