Sunday, November 28, 2021

And now the goddamn smart key indicator light has come back on.  I didn't go anywhere long or for a while.  Well, I did get double-teamed by ******e and ***e*, but that was this morning, and I used the minivan for exercise in the afternoon, and then I used it to go watch my alma mater's football Game this evening, so it cooled off for at least four hours.  If it was a fluke when it first came on, I don't think it's a fluke now.

Worse yet, I don't think this is something I can wait for them to fix, but I don't know if I can just come in and pick up a loaner car whenever I want to.  They have a deal whereby they can pick up my car from home, which is sweet because I wouldn't then have to pay for a loaner, but the earliest they can do that is Thursday, and I don't want to wait.  On the other hand, somehow getting the car into service, say, Monday evening might cost me a fortune because I have no idea how much a loaner costs, but I'd have fresh wheels to go where I want to go.

And on top of all that, I don't know if the indicator light is going to come back on again.  I wasn't able to reproduce it a couple weeks ago, but what if I try starting it tomorrow and the damn thing does not come on.  Wouldn't it still be a fluke?

Man, too much shit is going on right now. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment