Saturday, November 27, 2021

You Know What I Hate Right Now? When My Mask Snags On My Eyeglasses

This bullshit has happened to me probably ever since I began to wear masks due to the pandemic, and I'm surprised I never blog posted about this annoyance until now.

Oftentimes, when I take off my mask (either to eat or drink something or to take it off to throw it away), it gets caught on my glasses.  And it's a pain in the ass to stop what I'm doing and use my other hand to take off my glasses in order to unsnag the mask from it.  It happened at least twice at work last night and pisses me the fuck off.

And the thing is, I don't know how it gets snagged.  I always put on my glasses before my mask.  Sometimes I can pull off my mask without a problem.  But sometimes I can't, and I haven't figured out what to do, or not to do, in order to keep my mask unsnagged.  Somehow, one of the ear loops catches itself on the wrong side of one of the temples or temple tips when I'm tucking that loop behind my ears.  How?  Still don't know, and that bugs the shit out of me.

One of these days I'll get so frustrated I'll break my glasses trying to rip off my mask.  This is getting ridiculous.  Has this happened to other people?  If so, have you figured out how to stop it from happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment