Monday, November 15, 2021

Wow, The Shit Really Hit The Fan Tonight, Didn't It?

Well, I don't want to say too much because 1) I want to keep some things to myself, 2) I think if I say too much I'll jinx things, 3) I'm tired and 4) I wouldn't know where to fucking begin.  Let's just say that I was both a little too eager and too complacent in thinking I take all my stuff out of storage to get a head start on cleaning that shit out before I had to go back to the airport.

What's worse is something that is both not related to that and yet totally related to that.  A goddamn light came on in my car.  It's the smart key indicator light.  My car drove fine, and I was hoping it wouldn't be a big deal.  But once we got back home and I looked it up on the Internet -- well, fuck, I have to take a day off in order to get this fixed because apparently you don't want to not get this fixed.  And of course this happens as ... (sigh) never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment