Saturday, November 20, 2021

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: October

Since my folks are now gone, I can now proudly display my Hooters calendar on the wall of my bedroom, where it should properly go.  I'm looking at it while I type this, and my urge to masturbate to all these gorgeous women continues.

October is a fantastic month, really.  There are a dozen beautiful girls, and my mind has wandered and lingered over all twelve at some point.  The Main Girl, Keaton of Humble, Tex., is wearing a full-length white bodysuit unzipped down to the bottom of her breasts.  You can't see them, not even her cleavage.  But the implication of that unzipping, combined with the wet look of her long, dark brown hair and her beautiful, expressionless face, is growing on me.  Well, as I type this, because I've kind of already made my list, and honestly, Keaton's not on it.  If I did this tomorrow, I might change the list.  That's how good October 2021 is, damn!

With apologies to Keaton and five other girls, I have bifurcated the month.  The six I want to single out are, in increasing order:
  • 6th: Ashley, Atlantic City, N. J.  She's wearing a blue two-piece bikini, but her top is one of those fluffy, puffy, ruffled thingies.  But it looks like that top is hiding some big titties.  That gets her on the list.
  • 5th: Madeleine, San Antonio.  Her bikini top is more like a cutoff t-shirt, which is kind of white trash to me, but really works on her.  Helps that she has a fantastic smile.  But it's kind of weird that the shirt is black and her bottoms are a blue-green color.
  • 4th: Lynnin, Clarksville, Tenn.  Leopard print two-piece -- that's a plus.  Closed-lip smile -- works on her.  She is leaning slightly back while her left hand rests on a counter, and that really works because it gives her abs this sexy vertical ridge.  It looks as if she works out because those look more toned than maybe they really are.  And I just noticed that she has two barrettes in her hair, and you don't see that on a Hooters waitress, or a model, anywhere.  It ain't great, however, to be named after a fabric.
  • 3rd: Briana, Sunrise, Fla.  Now this is where I get tripped up when it comes to ranking these Hooters hotties.  She is fucking devastating, and her pose makes her go bang! and I am hard just looking at her so I can describe Briana to you.  Darker skin, exceedingly long black hair that's wet because Briana was possibly told by the photographer to submerge herself quickly in the pool that she might be standing in.  She's sporting a yellow two-piece bikini, and her top has that wire that follows the contour of her breasts and cleavage, like someone pushed the middle of Briana's bikini top in and that part just stayed there.  (Her boobs seem to be a good size, too.)  Finally, her hands are up on her head, and that gives the impression she's stretching out her body, and goddamn she's got a great body, vertical ab ridge and all!
  • 2nd: Lily, Ocala, Fla.  Briana sits in third because the top two babes achieve the requirement of showin' ass.  Side profiles aren't my thing, but Lily turns her ass toward the camera enough to show that she is wearing a thong-ish bikini bottom (colored white, like her bikini top) and thus exposing a good part of her hiney, which is firm and good-looking.
  • 1st: Jordan, Mesa, Ariz.  Jordan swings out her ass more and proves moreso that she is exposing her butt.  And it's a great butt -- you know, the onion kind.  Being dressed in an orange two-piece -- the color of Hooters, after all -- is an advantage.  As a cherry on top, she's got long blonde hair and a gorgeous face.
So congratulations to Jordan, and don't worry, I've already jerked off to this month.  But I might have to again.  I might have to re-evaluate my list again because I can't get enough of October 2021 ... especially Briana, who, over time, might be The Best Hooters Waitress/Model In Calendar History -- my fucking God. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment