Thursday, November 25, 2021

Booster Blues

So I got my third/booster COVID-19 vaccine yesterday, and like after my second shot, I felt really oogy the next day.  However, I remember half-waking up this morning because my feet suddenly were ice cold, so I had to tuck my knees into my chest in order to not freeze my feet off, and I don't remember needing to do that after my second shot.

After my second shot I popped some, I think, Tylenol, and after feeling slow and sluggish in the morning and for much of the afternoon, I suddenly felt a lot better.  I did not take Tylenol this time around because I drank wine earlier this afternoon and I am making myself a cuba libre tonight, and apparently acetaminophen and alcohol are a bad mix.  I took aspiring instead ... and I still don't feel right.

Well, I just have to feel better by 3:30 tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment