Sunday, November 7, 2021

My Fucking Team Sucks

You know, all the Losses my alma mater's football team is taking piss me off.  And this might be just recency bias; you catch me after any of the other Losses and I would probably tell you that was the worst fucking Loss I've ever seen by my team.  But tonight's (well last night's technically) Loss was the worst fucking Loss I've ever seen by my team.  The other team got shelled their last two Games, everybody's up in arms and want to throw out both the Head Coach and the Athletic Director, and they're so out of sorts that they seem more fucked up than my team.

And yet they won.  They weren't great.  They weren't even good.  Repeatedly, the other time tried to give the Game away, but my team said, "Nope!  We're tanking this one!"  Consecutive three-and-outs.  The refusal to go for it from midfield, especially in the Fourth Quarter when time was running out.  The shitty Quarterback play.  Wide Receivers continually being unable to separate from their defenders.  And, finally, the goddamn shit-ass tackling.  They pulled away at the end to the point where they even covered the ten-Point spread.  Good job, assholes!

No comments:

Post a Comment