Saturday, November 13, 2021

I was going to talk about either staying late for work or the fact that ****e has not gone away.  But my parents just had a huge fight that got loud.  They scream at each other from time to time, but when I hear loud noises and not just loud voices, well, I get up out of my bed, look at my hands and hope I can ball them into fists fast enough if need be, and walk out to the yelling.

And there, I saw a bunch of things taken out from underneath the kitchen sink.  My Fucking Father was there.  I conclude that he is cleaning, maybe.  Then, My Fucking Mother slammed the backdoor shut and scurried downstairs, screaming to the point of tears at, I'm guessing, My Fucking Father complaining to her about, I'm guessing, how she's not cleaning the way she's supposed to.

If My Fucking Father is telling me to clean my room, he can do it his fucking self.

Anyway, I'm not sure who's at fault, but I don't give a shit either way because I have been victimized by both.

God, can they just fucking go already?

No comments:

Post a Comment