Monday, November 1, 2021

What I'll Do For Fun This Week

I'm in The Fourth Department this week.  Well, after today, but I've never worked there four days in a row.  Maybe it'll be better.  Maybe it'll be worse.  Who knows?  All I know is I am not looking forward to it.

Therefore (and because I'll be coming home too late to have dinner with my parents) I am going to plan some "fun" things to do after work as a reward for getting through that crap.  The tentative schedule:
  • Tuesday: Movie.  Finally see Shang-Chi and the Ten Rings
  • Wednesday: The Taco Bell "Steal A Base, Steal A Taco" promotion is tonight, so I'll probably get tested, exercise, then eat there
  • Thursday: A speakeasy -- having a stiff drink is probably what I'll need by then
  • Friday: I have free chips coming from Jimmy John's that will expire a week from then, so it's best I use it at this point

No comments:

Post a Comment