Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Addendum To: I Think I Accomplished A Lot Tonight

Make it two in a row for productive me!  I wanted to make homemade simple syrup and grenadine for the cocktails I will soon enjoy once I have the time.  After work, presumably while talking to my psychotherapist, was the perfect time.  I procrastinated because it felt like doing both was going to take so long.  I really thought I was going to do one and then the other another day.  But while I was waiting for my shrink to call me (he finally did 45 minutes after I thought we were going to talk), I was able to finish both.  They're chilling on the stove right now; I figure that tonight/Wednesday night, after I get back from checking out this place in St. Paul where my fellow alumni might watch Saturday night's Game, I'll add some vodka, pour them into containers, then put them in the fridge.

---

Tangent: Overtime was offered, again, after work yesterday/Tuesday.  I could use the money right now.  On top of that, I could have set a brand new high for most hours worked at my company for a week.  I am working all seven days this week, and with a couple of those days being in The Fourth Department, I could make a run at 60 hours, which, if I'm right, would mean that double overtime would kick in.  I'd like to get money at double OT, ngl.

Unfortunately, on Monday my therapist's assistant finally got back to me (I texted her last week) about a time to set up a tele-session with my therapist, and so I promised after work yesterday/Tuesday with him and so I had to leave without picking up OT.  That damages my chances of reaching 60, but I am trying to do my best by waking up early today and coming in early because OT has been offered for the morning.  Don't know if I can max out at the usual two extra hours per day, which would help in reaching 60.  Heck, I don't even know if I can get up before my usual time because, shoot, if I want to get up early, I should be in bed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment