Sunday, September 4, 2022

So MNUFC got shamed at home yesterday/Saturday by FC Dallas, 3-0.  All three of their Goals came within, like, five Minutes.

I'm glad I wasn't there to witness that embarrassment; I was preparing to watch my alma mater's football Game.  So I gave my ticket to my friend.  He texted me after, thanking me for the ticket, even though they lost.  Well, he didn't say that exactly, but I didn't know the score because I was running around and sleeping and trying to prepare for the Game.  Once I got his text, I looked up the score and, oof.

So now I feel bad about my friend watching that horrible, horrible Loss.  But then, I'm glad I didn't have to see that shit.  And then I feel sort-of guilty for feeling glad I avoided watching that defeat, only for my friend to see it instead.  Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment