Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Man, I Just Wanna Stay Home

I do a lot of running around in the evenings.  Just last/Monday night I felt like I needed to exercise because of all the free food I ate working sporting events over the weekend, plus I hadn't worked out in a while.  But it's more than that: There's my alma mater's games, there's MNUFC Matches, there's stripper parties, and then there are times where I just want to go out.

But I want to now stay home.  Yeah, that sounds very hypocritical.  But I'm doing so much running around that, as I type this at least, I want to just go home from work and stay home.  Maybe it's time to catch up on going through my stuff, or even cleaning my clothes.  That actually sounds like fun.

What I usually do, however, is watch TV.  And while I usually don't do other stuff when I watch TV, if there's nothing on that I want to watch, I feel as though that gives me more motivation to leave the house and do something else.  That's why the start of the new TV broadcast season (which traditionally commences the day after the Emmys, which was held last/Monday night) might be the thing that finally keeps me home.  There are new seasons for shows that I watch, and I'll stay home and watch them ... and maybe do other productive stuff while at home.  Now, I just need to figure out when those shows come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment