Monday, September 12, 2022

Arranging My Whores For The Next Month Or So

Totally me ... the workweek has started, but I can't help but plan my week, and think about next weekend, and plot which of my girls I will see and when.

I am trying to pace myself, specifically seeing only one of my stripper girlfriends a week for the time being.  More than that and it gets real expensive.

I want to see ******a because I haven't gotten a rubdown from her in a month, and I could use her magic hands.  I want her to cum over this week.  But that pushes ******e to next week, even though her birthday is this week and she's been calling/desperate/thirsty to give her a "birthday gift."  I realized a few days ago that I lent her money for Christmas; is her birthday a good time to remind her of that?

And then there's **y, whose last two parties I've skipped.  It's hella far from me, but if I know in advance when her party is, I think I can go.  But that means I can't see anyone else that week, whenever that week is.  So that's a date that hangs in the air until she gets back to me.

Man, they say arranging when you see your whores is never easy.  Actually, no one says that.

No comments:

Post a Comment