Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Addendum To: My Meeting In The Morning

Oh yeah, so about this meeting last week ... there was no meeting last week.  I went to work last Wednesday, went to the meeting room, didn't see anybody there, then checked with my boss, who seemed a bit perplexed because he thought the meeting was supposed to happen last Wednesday.  But it, uh, wasn't; he told me that my supervisor (who ostensibly answers to him) said it was going to be the following week, or this/Wednesday morning.  I don't get it; isn't the meeting supposed to happen when, you know, the person who calls the meeting says it's going to happen?

But it's been delayed till today.  Moreover, it'll just be my boss, my supervisor, and me.  There would be my co-worker, but she gets the day off today, and I think that's bad, because this could just be a case where people one and two levels above me just yell at me for things I did and didn't do.  I've vacillated back to the point where I do have things to say and I am going to say them in this meeting, even though the sense that I will be listened to has diminished somewhat without my co-worker there.  But hey, I could get fired from this job at any time for any reason, or for no reason.  Might as well say my piece and reap the consequences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment