Saturday, May 6, 2023

So my sister's home.  I always considered her the one in my family I can relate to the most.  My parents, well ... and my brother and I are like Cain and Abel.  I can talk to my sis, though.  I can relate to her, talk about my feelings with her, and let my guard down to her.

And then she pulls diva crap like washing all her sheets and towels.  Seriously?  You're here a week.  Who cares?  And then, just now, as we were both waking up, she calls me.  Our bedrooms are side-by-side with only a wall separating us.  I could get up and walk to her bedroom door.  Hell, I could shout through the wall to her.  And she calls me.  What kind of lazy BS is that?

Yeah, sometimes this house is very empty with just one person living here.  It feels kind of nice, then, to have another person around.  I'll see if I feel that way when she leaves next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment