Thursday, May 11, 2023

Just spent over five hours at my cousin's place, the location of which I barely remembered from the first (and only) time I've gone there.  First time I've seen him in a long time.  Also, first time I've seen my cousin-in-law and their daughter in the longest time and their son ever.

Totally enjoyed my whole time there, even when the cousin-in-law was upstairs tucking their kids in and my cousin and sister went out to walk the dog and then sit on the front steps for an hour-plus.  I was just watching NBA playoff basketball and The Big Ten Softball Tournament.

But it makes me wonder: How come I've never been back there?  It can't be a situation where they won't invited me back unless my sister's in town ... is it?  Nah, it has to be because they're busy and I'm in introvert.  I can't be blackballed ... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment